Pokemon GO, games, and video players stop running when the screen is turned off.
Poke Lock handles that gracefully – it turns screen Off when phone is in pocket, but keeps Pokemon GO alive and hatching eggs / detecting pokemons.
Same applies for Netflix, HBO GO or other video apps – you can listen to your favorite playlist while phone's screen is Off and safely locked in your pocket.
★ Really saves battery by turning Screen Off while in pocket, but keeps Pokemon GO running in the background.
★ Blocks buttons like Home, Back while screen is dimmed.
★ Fingerprint unlock
★ Keeps your phone On, dismissing the default Android screen timeout.
★ Creating a black lock screen over Pokemon GO and dim your screen to the minimum light, when out of pocket.
★ Automatically shows a floating button, when you enter Pokemon GO , so that you can easily press it and lock.
★ Secure lock screen, dismissed with a pattern lock.
Pokemon Go has a battery saver, but it does not turn the screen Off when in pocket, and does not block Home, Back, Recent buttons, so you can easily dismiss it. Poke Lock provides these functions, and you can safely put the phone in your pocket.
🔋 FULL FEATURES
– Turns Screen Off when put in pocket / bag (with proximity sensor), while Pokemon GO is running, so that it really save battery.
– Shows a black screen and blocks all touch input (Home, Back & Recent Apps buttons, just as your regular screen lock), but does not stop the currently running game like Pokemon GO.
– Automatically shows a floating Poke ball lock button, when you enter Pokemon GO (or any configured app), so that you can easily start saving battery.
– Keeps the phone alive, not allowing for the screen timeout to lock and sleep the device.
– Poke Lock is secured with pattern lock (the dots pattern to unlock) , so that you can safely put your phone away or put it in a pocket.
– Automatically starts the black screen lock, when you don't interact with Pokemon GO – inactivity timeout lock (Pro version only).
– Poke Lock also provides transparent mode, making the lock invisible (instead of black), so that you can easily watch NETFLIX™ videos without the accidental exits. Great for small kids, toddlers or people with clumsy fingers.
– Poke Lock does not rely on motion sensors like Pokemon Go's battery saver, which makes Poke Lock much more efficient the default battery extender.
– In-app purchases – Unlimited version of PokeLock app.
– Device/app history – To automatically show floating button when you enter Pokemon GO. PokeLock reads the "app history" and sees when Pokemon Go opens.
– Device ID/call information – "Call information" is for the option to unlock PokeLock on incoming call.
This app uses Accessibility services.
Please note "Poke Lock: Power Battery Saver" is an unofficial app. We are not affiliated with Niantic Labs or the Pokemon company or with the game itself. We developed this "Battery Saver" by ourselves for the community.
This app is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by ©Niantic (developer of Pokémon Go™) or ©Pokémon Company.