ActionDash takes the Digital Wellbeing app as a starting point, makes it available to all Android users, then offers a deeper experience with enhanced insights and powerful customizations.
ActionDash gets its usage data directly from Android, so using it has no impact on your battery.
Best of all, because ActionDash's visualizations come directly from Android, after first installing the app you'll already have more than a week's worth of usage history to look at!
ActionDash aims to be helpful to everyone, whether you're actively looking reduce your device usage or not. Its beautiful animations and visualizations give you full insight into how often you're using your phone and in what ways.
Some of ActionDash's power user enhancements and customizations include:
• Runs on all Android devices Lollipop and later
• Dark theme
• Daily usage report notification
• Detailed device unlock and session length stats
• Configure the 'start of the day' to be 3am (handy for folks who go to bed late)
• Options to include apps such as Daydream, Google Play Services, Pixel Launcher and the Digital Wellbeing app in usage stats (which Digital Wellbeing itself hides)
Privacy as a feature
As has been true since we first started selling apps in 2012, our business model is simple: we sell software to happy customers, and do our best to never so much as be in possession of your data.
ActionDash is no different. Your private usage data never leaves your device, either to ourselves or 3rd parties, with the sole exception of manual backups you yourself trigger.
We hope you enjoy ActionDash (short for "Action Dashboard" and "Action Dash"), and the insights it brings you about your device usage 😀